Here's your chance to create your own 'world' as a Mobile Travel Consultant
Phil Hoffmann Mobile Travel offers travel professionals the opportunity to create an independent and flexible career path, supported by the experience, security and strength of Australia’s largest and most awarded independent travel agency.
Mobile Travel Consultants to Phil Hoffmann Mobile Travel will benefit from the support of an experienced mobile manager to assist with advice and business planning, as well as access and support from Phil Hoffmann Travel’s highly experienced and industry leading Sales, Training, HR, Customer Service, Marketing, Events, Product, Operations, IT and Finance teams.
Phil Hoffmann Mobile Travel Consultants can leverage from the breadth and value of Phil Hoffmann Travel’s buying power, supported by exclusive product and a strong marketing presence across all forums, to create a competitive edge; whilst generating leads.
Included for Mobile Travel Consultants...
- Be part of the Phil Hoffmann Travel (PHT) family!
- A dedicated Phil Hoffmann Mobile Travel Business Coach, who will assist in creating a business plan as well as ongoing support and mentorship.
- A 5-day induction and training program including flights from your closest capital city and 4 nights’ accommodation in Adelaide.
- AFTA, TIDS and ATAS membership and accreditation through Phil Hoffmann Mobile Travel.
- Benefit of PHT preferred partners through independent arrangements or National/International buying groups. Currently including Helloworld, Helloworld Business Travel and Cruiseco.
- Relevant communication with opportunities for training, events and support.
- Stationery starter kit, ongoing stationery and PHT branded accessories.
- IT set up consultation including technology software, licensing, support, minimum requirements and purchase recommendations.
- Exclusive escorted groups and hosted cruises with ex capital city pricing.
- Exclusive product packaging and air deals along with the support of the Product team.
- Extensive marketing support, including customised collateral and advertising options.
- Support from Phil Hoffmann Travel’s dedicated Training department
- Business start-up support to get your business underway
- 1 year contract which automatically rolls over
- and more!
PLUS you will gain access to...
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability package.
- Back up support options to service your clients.
- Educational and Conference opportunities.
- CLIA membership and accreditation through Phil Hoffmann Mobile Travel.