5 unique family resorts that have something for everyone!
18 Sep 2019
- A hidden gem on the NSW north coast Angourie Rainforest Resort, lies nestled between the trees of the subtropical rainforest. Drive two hours south from Coolangatta Airport or one and a half hours north from Byron Bay, and you will find yourself in the quintessential Australian beach town, Yamba, home to the beautiful Angourie Rainforest Resort. From the moment you check into your 2-bedroom villa the family will feel right at home, with a range of activities to suit all members. Step out on the beach for a swim or a spot of surfing. Indulge in the day spa or challenge the family to a set of tennis. Borrow a bike and ride the coastal walk or spend quality family time watching the kids explore Fantasy Forest and the kids water fun park, plus so much more, you will be spoilt for activity choice! Now is the time to escape to North New South Wales with 2-bedroom villa prices from $290* per night, the rainforest is calling your name!
- Themed rooms and action figures are right at home in Legoland Malaysia Hotel. Say no more, children are the star guests and hotel staff are inspired to create a magical experience for each and every little guest. With a calendar full of activities for the kids, from magician shows, to dance parties, cooking classes and of course Lego building sessions, plus so much more! They will be entertained for hours, and what is there for the parents you ask? Well whilst your little ones are off exploring one of the many activities of offer within the hotel, you could treat yourself to a relaxing dinner for two, a kid free drink at the bar or release the child within and participate in a Lego building challenge. Get out those building blocks and prepare for a holiday with a difference, explore Legoland Malaysia with prices starting from $315* per night for a sleeps 5 themed family room.
- Sunshine is calling your name and it is pulling you out of work and towards Phuket Orchid Resort & Spa, located on Karon Beach in Phuket, this is the ultimate warm escape for the family! Home to the highest waterslide on Karon Beach, and several swimming pools this resort will excite all children big and small and ignite the child inside of you. But don’t worry if a day in the spa whilst the kids enjoy the pools, is more your speed, they have you covered for that too. Be pamper amongst the palm trees in the beautiful Kanda Spa and take yourself on a wellness journey. Kids tired of the pool? The Phuket Orchid Resort & Spa also have an exceptional kids club. What more can we say except it is time for a Phuket escape, discover all this and much more with prices for a family room starting from $240* per night.
- Time to turn your tech on with Henn na Hotel Maihama Tokyo Bay, the worlds first robot staffed hotel. From the moment you step in the front door you will be wowed by the attention to detail taken out by each unique member of the staff. Be greeted at the front desk by a multilingual dinosaur robot, who does all of the hotels check-in and out processes and be spoilt by your in-room robot who is trained to ensure you have a comfortable stay. This hotel will wow the children and evoke the child in you as you meet and interact with the team of robots throughout your stay. Discover the hotel of the future with family rooms starting from $305* per night.
- Chase away the winter blues in 5 hours with a quick flight to Bali and take the whole family on a vacay to Hilton Bali Resort, located in the quite resort town of Nusa Dua you will feel worlds away. Discover fun for the whole family in 5 star luxury, with expansive pools, waterslides and recreational activities. Hilton Bali is also home to a fantastic kids’ club and outdoors playground, and they haven’t forgotten the big kids either with a luxury spa, indulgent fitness centre and beach front bar. There is no better time to get the family out and away to Bali, with family rooms at Hilton Bali starting from $290* per night.
Adelaide to Hong Kong 2024
$2,949*per person twin share
Adelaide to Hong Kong 2024Straight from your doorstep to the exotic east, this tantalising treasure will have you visiting popular cities in Asia with plenty of sea days in between to relax and recharge...
Airlie Beach Escape
4 night package including Spirit of Queensland & Whitehaven Beach
$899*per person twin share
Airlie Beach EscapeEnjoy a five day getaway as you travel from Brisbane to Prosperine on the Spirit of Queensland, followed by 3 nights at Water Edge Resort Airlie Beach, full day cruise...
Antarctica in a day
Fly over the jaw droppingly beautiful Antarctic region
Antarctica in a dayBecome one of the privileged few to glide effortlessly over Antarctica for an unforgettable and rare travel experience. Departing from Adelaide airport on 5 February 2023 this is an opportunity...