I started in the travel industry in 2003 and have worked in a variety of areas such as product, retail and business travel. In 2012 I joined Phil Hoffmann Travel as a specialised groups and conference travel consultant, and in 2018 I moved into business travel as an account manager. I enjoy working with a wide variety of clients in this interesting and challenging role. I am passionate about travel and have been fortunate to live and work overseas, as well as visit many amazing destinations.
- See and do as much as possible but don’t forget to schedule time off to relax. You’re on holidays after all!
- Ensure you support genuine animal conservation parks/reserves.
- Car hire is a must in Hawaii for exploring but always pre-book to avoid disappointment if there isn’t one available for the dates you want.
- Don’t be afraid to try local food. A queue of locals is usually a great sign.
- Cook Islands - Aitutaki in the Cook Islands - one of the most beautiful spots in the South Pacific.
- Banff - Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in the Canadian Rocky Mountains – a beautiful, iconic hotel steeped in history and ideally located.
- Washington DC has amazing museums and attractions – many are free to visit.