Even before travel was my profession, it was my great love. I’m grateful to have experienced more than 50 countries. What a privilege it is to plan incredible itineraries and use my experience to help my clients get the best out of their journeys. From camping in the Serengeti, shopping in the bazaars of Marrakech to cruising under the Northern Lights, my heart is full of wonderful memories from my life’s travels. Travel continues to inspire and amaze me. I have a love for adventure travel with splashes of luxury and I think that holidays that combine comfort and adventure are often the best.
I joined the PHT family in July 2017 after 13 years in the travel industry both running my own mobile travel business and working in a busy retail store. I love the way that Phil Hoffmann Travel cares for their clients and their ethos matches mine well, so it’s a great fit. I’d love to collaborate with you on your next trip, so get in touch to chat about your idea and see how we can bring it to life! This world is an incredible place and it would be my pleasure to help you see it seamlessly.
- Add a cruise to the end of your European holiday. It's the most relaxing way to finish. There's nothing better than a beautiful meal with your favourite person and not a care in the world whilst cruising.
- Always book a private sunrise tour at Angkor Wat – you will come in the West Gate that no one else uses! You will be looking around the ruins before sunrise without a soul in sight – so special and the best way to avoid the crowds
- Venice - when in Venice, seek out Do Mori wine bar, located in the maze of streets behind Rialto Market. This is the oldest bar in the city, having begun in the 1500's. Go there for cicheti - small, tasty bar snacks at good prices with a glass of wine.
- Portugal – The Algarve, Lisbon and Porto are some of my most favourite places in Europe. Portugal has it all! Give it a try – you will fall in love with the country just like I did.
- Hong Kong - don’t miss a meal at the worlds’ cheapest Michelin star restaurant, Tim Ho Wan. It's Dum Sum at its best! There are no reservations here and lines can be long so plan for an early lunch or a late dinner - we went at 8.30pm and waited for just 10 minutes.
- Barcelona - visit La Boqueria. Open 8am-8pm, this indoor food market is a city institution, and a top place for an exciting lunch of foraged goodies.
- Prague - at Prague Castle, be sure to climb the Great South Tower of St. Vitus Cathedral. It’s often missed as it’s all so beautiful, but seek it out! It’s a steep little climb, but The reward at the top is without question the best view you will find anywhere in Prague.
- Iceland - is the most incredible, remote and stunning place I’ve ever visited. The scenery is totally different to anywhere else. Winter or Summer, it’s worth the trip and will be somewhere I’ll return to again and again.
- Add a cruise to the end of your European holiday. It’s the most relaxing way to finish! There’s nothing better than a beautiful meal with your favourite person and not a care in the world while cruising.
Destinations Belinda specialises in...
Austria Cambodia Canada China Croatia Czech Republic Egypt Finland France Germany Greece Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Ireland Italy Japan Kenya Malaysia Morocco Myanmar Netherlands New Zealand North America Northern Ireland Norway Portugal Singapore South & Central America South Korea Spain Switzerland Tanzania Thailand Turkey UK & Ireland United Arab Emirates Usa Vanuatu Vietnam