I have been a part of the Phil Hoffmann Travel Family since July 2011. After completing my course in travel and tourism I began my journey in the travel industry and made travel my number one priority. I love how big the world is and that every day we are still learning something new about this amazing planet. Helping my clients plan their holiday then hearing about their experiences when they return is what I love most. The travel industry is such an exciting and rewarding industry to be a part of. What’s not to love!
- Immerse yourself in the destination.
- Always travel with an open mind.
- Eat the local food. If business is brisk, you can be assured of quality.
- Remember that other places can be different to what you are used to but different doesn’t mean wrong.
- Be patient and try to learn some of the local languages prior to travel.
- Mexico - If travelling to Mexico, you must visit the State of Yucatan. Check out the amazing cenotes – a geologic wonder of collapsed sections of caves that fill with the most incredible crystal clear water. Take time to explore Chichen Itza, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Head around to the northeast coast of the Yucatan Peninsula to Cancun where you will see the Playa del Carmen known for it's palm-lined beaches and coral reefs. Simply one of the most amazing places I have ever been to!
Destinations Caitlin specialises in...
Recent blog posts penned by Caitlin...
Why I love travelling with Contiki!
Caitlin Brown • 22nd Feb 2017
I have recently returned from my 5th Contiki tour. This time I thought I would head over to Europe and join the 25 day European Escapade.... read more