I’ve been in the travel industry for morw than 25 years, starting in a small town country office until joining Phil Hoffmann Travel in September 2010. As you can imagine, over this time I have experienced quite a bit and have found there is always a solution to every problem. As travel is one of my passions, talking to people all day with people interested in travel makes my day's work a pleasurable one. Making dreams come true is extremely satisfying and it is a lot of fun to share experiences and ideas with clients and colleagues alike.
- Always find a restaurant that you can see lots of locals eating in. You’ll find the food is generally cheaper, tastier and more authentic than in restaurants that are targeted more to tourists.
- Embark on an African safari. You won't regret it.
- Macchu Picchu experience was a truly mystical one for me. The setting was stunning and I was overcome with wonderment of how this was all constructed so precisely in such a remote area amongst the most vertiginous mountains. Make sure Machu Picchu is on your bucket list, and be sure to tick it off!
- Dubrovnik - walk the wall in Dubrovnik for spectacular views out over the Adriatic and down into the city below.
- Italy - If visiting Italy, take the spectacular cliff-edge drive from Sorrento to Amalfi and drive around the beautiful region of Tuscany. The scenery in both these areas is incredible!
Destinations Cos specialises in...
Bangkok Beijing Botswana Budapest Cambodia Canada Chiang Mai China Croatia Cusco Denpasar Dubai Dubrovnik France Germany Greece Halong Bay Hanoi Hawaii Hungary Indonesia Italy Japan Kuala Lumpur Kyoto Las Vegas Lima Liverpool London Machu Picchu Malaysia New Caledonia New York Orlando Oxford Paris Peru Sabah And Sarawak Shanghai Singapore Spain Switzerland Thailand Tokyo Turkey United Arab Emirates Usa Vanuatu Xian York