Starting my career in retail travel in May 1979, I joined Phil Hoffmann Travel in 2011. I’ve been fortunate to host tour groups all over the world, and have a raft of travel experience. I specialise in worldwide tailored to the individual requirements of my clients, coach touring and ocean and river cruising. Probably my most prized travel experience to date has been walking Le Camino de Santiago in Spain.
- If visiting developing countries, consider packing a few inexpensive items such as tennis balls, coloured chalk, reading books or educational supplies to hand out to eager local children. The smile will say it all.
- Touring - Canada & Alaska with Travelmarvel for a value product to a top destination.
- Tavernelle, in Tuscany my pick is - Villa Castellare de’ Sernigi
- Normandy, France - take time to visit Mont St Michel. One of France's most recognisable landmarks, this magical island is topped by a gravity-defying medieval monastery. For centuries one of Europe’s major pilgrimage destinations, this holy mount is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, as is its breathtaking bay.
- Bridport, Tasmania - enjoy golf? Golfing at Barnbougle Golf Resort (both the 18-hole The Dunes course and the 20-hole Lost Farm course) in Bridport, Tasmania offers first class accommodation, excellent restaurants, a wellness spa and of course golf.
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia - you must try Malis Restaurant for fantastic contemporary and traditional Khmer cuisine from the kitchen of renowned Cambodian chef Luu Meng.
Destinations Joseph specialises in...
Alaska Argentina Austria Belgium Cambodia Canada China Czech Republic Denmark England Fiji France Germany Hawaii Hong Kong Hungary India Indonesia Ireland Italy Japan Malaysia Nepal Netherlands New Zealand Norway Scotland Singapore Spain Sweden Switzerland Thailand Turkey United Arab Emirates Usa Vietnam Wales