I started in travel in 1984 and had many different and varied roles in all aspects of travel from consulting in both leisure and corporate, business development for a tour company all the way through to training to IT support.
I started at Phil Hoffmann Travel in November 2009. I love the company and the wonderful environment that I work in. I love the contact with my clients and assisting them in having a wonderful travel experience. I enjoy discovering and learning about new destinations and sharing my experiences with both my clients and my colleagues.
Some of my most inspiring travel moments have been riding on horseback through a narrow gorge that ended with an amazing view of the Treasury Building at Petra in Jordan, taking a helicopter ride through the Grand Canyon in Arizona and riding a bike across the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.
- If you want to charge your phone or camera and don’t have the right adaptor, as long as you have a lead with USB connections, you can plug it in to the TV in your hotel room.
- Travel with a light suitcase that doesn’t weigh you down. You can always buy extra clothes as you travel, if you need then.
- Cote D'Azur - if thinking of travelling to Provence and the Mediterranean coast in France, spend a few days at Club Med Opio near Cannes - lovely hotel environment and great base to discover the wonderful Provence area and the Cote D’Azur.
- San Francisco - for fantastic seafood, go to Fog Harbour Fish House, Pier 39 Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Europe - To see Europe from a different perspective, embark on a river cruise. Not only do you get to travel on a beautiful river ship with the opportunity to enjoy all the wonderful on-board facilities whilst taking in the wonderful scenery, but you’ll also get to stop at some fantastic towns and villages along the way.
- Mediterranean cruising - a great way to travel! Onboard a luxury cruise ship with incredible food, wine & entertainment whilst taking in the wonderful sights along the way. Not too many sea days as most are spent in port on a shore excursion or getting around at your own pace.
Destinations Peter specialises in...
Austria Belgium Denmark England France Germany Greece Hawaii Hong Kong Israel Italy Jordan Malaysia Nadi Netherlands Papua New Guinea Scotland Singapore Sri Lanka Switzerland Thailand United Arab Emirates Usa Wales