Travel has always been a huge part of my life - I had taken my first flight before I could even walk! I love travelling as it gives me an insight on how other people live and it gives me the opportunity to experience different cultures, languages, sights and cuisines all around the world. I have been in the travel industry since 2014 and have completed my Certificate IV in Travel and Tourism. I begun working at Phil Hoffmann Travel in August 2019. Travel is forever changing and there is so much to learn, it keeps me enthused and I also get to meet a lot of people and experience new things along the way - I consider myself very lucky to be a part of this amazing industry. Best part of my job is when my clients come back from their trip with plenty of stories to tell and are looking forward to going on their next trip.
- While in New York City, make sure to check out Chelsea Market located on 75 9th Ave in Manhattan - this place offers a wide variety of different cuisines ranging from Israeli to Mexican. They also have great specialty stores and amazing bagels.
- Download the Disney Resort app before visiting Disneyland and purchase the Disney MaxPass - this will grant you access to making Disney FASTPASS selections on your mobile device which will save you so much time as you get to plan your day ahead and skip the lines.
- When visiting places like Penang, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Taipei. Make sure to visit the night markets and hawker stalls - you get to sit with the locals, eat mouth-watering food while soaking in the amazing atmosphere.
- Bangkok - I recommend staying at the Grande Centre Point, Ratchadamri. It's located in the heart of the city with shops and restaurants nearby. Staff are very hospitable, and their buffet breakfast offers a wide variety of delicious local and Western food.
- San Francisco - I would recommend staying in the Fisherman's Wharf area to be in the heart of the hustle and bustle. I would also highly recommend a trip to Yosemite National Park - whilst here, you may go camping, hiking or simply walk around and enjoy the stunning views.
- Rotorua - I absolutely loved the Canopy Tours during my stay here - not for the faint hearted but a must do for the adventurous!