Phil Hoffmann Travel’s Lifestyle series includes regularly scheduled Italian Cooking and Dining Experiences, special events such as Corporate functions and private parties, Mother’s Day and Christmas lunches, Italian getaways, and language classes.
All the classes are held in purpose built kitchens at Phil Hoffmann Travel Glenelg and Modbury. They are hosted by passionate foodie and former TAFE lecturer Renato Di Stefano in a fun, relaxed environment.
The perfect way to spend a Saturday, an Italian Lunch comprises a 4 course meal with wine, hands-on traditional Italian pasta making, recipes you can try at home and a little Italian language.
Cost is $110 per person
Duration 4 hours
- Classes are subject to availability, minimum numbers and Taste.it and Phil Hoffmann Travel Terms and conditions
- Vouchers are transferrable to a third party, subject to availability and minimum numbers
- Vouchers are valid for one year from the date of issue
- No show to an event will be treated as a cancellation and no refunds apply
- Vouchers are not negotiable for cash/credit
Three Week Cooking and Dining Experience
Our Three Week Cooking and Dining Experience is held over consecutive Wednesday evenings and gives you the perfect opportunity to enhance your Italian cooking skills and delight in the flavours of Italian food.
Taste of Italy in SA
Closer to home, perhaps enjoy A Taste of Italy in SA with Renato on the Fleurieu Peninsula at the Waverley Estate Port Elliot. Held throughout the year, they comprise 2 nights stays either mid-week or a weekend, meals, wine, pasta making and games.
Cost from $549 per person
Duration Friday 5.30pm to Sunday 10am