terms & conditions
- Deposit is payable at time of booking.
- If contributions exceed the value of the honeymoon, or if contributions are made after the payment due date, all excess monies can be used to purchase a Cash Passport as spending money or a refund cheque can be arranged. Alternatively, a file for future travel can be set up or a Phil Hoffmann Travel Gift Voucher purchased. (Monies are held in the Phil Hoffmann Travel Trust Account).
- If contributions already made do not equal the value of the honeymoon at the time final payment is due, the Honeymoon Registry couple will be responsible for the balance of monies owing. Contributions received after that time will be refunded to the couple. Contributions to the Honeymoon Registry client file are kept in a Trust Account and are used for the couples file number.
- Cancellations and refunds will be calculated in accordance with the Phil Hoffmann Travel and Supplier Terms and Conditions of travel.
- The Honeymoon Registry couple can choose to keep the holiday destination confidential from contributors. Contributors can choose to keep their contribution and/or the value of their contribution confidential from the Honeymoon Registry couple.
- Minimum holiday spend of AUD $1500 per person applies.
- Administration charges and fees apply. A 1% administration fee of the total contributions apply, this may change without notice. Our Schedule of Professionalism applies.
- #$100 Travel voucher is our honeymoon gift to you for redemption on your next holiday booked through Phil Hoffmann Travel. Valid for one year from honeymoon departure date.
- Not combinable with any other offers or discounts.