Antarctica, South Georgia & Falkland Islands
Book now for these incredible offers:
Economy Flights are Included (to the value of $1500pp)
PLUS Super Earlybird Savings up to $7,085 per person!
PLUS bonus $100pp Phil Hoffmann Travel discount.
Explore the pristine landscapes and wildlife of Antarctica in ultra-luxury. Rejuvenate and relax with Scenic’s truly all-inclusive philosophy, as we take care of everything while you discover new horizons. Now is the time to plan and book your Expedition Voyage, with 2022 to 2024 departures available.
Little islands with big tales to tell. The South Georgia Islands are teeming with wildlife and exploration history, while the intriguing Falkland Islands are unique, as is the great white wonder of Antarctica.
In South Georgia, photograph the impressive jagged mountain vistas and walk through some of the world’s largest king penguin colonies. Summer comes to Antarctica and South Georgia like a revelation. Penguins nest, and voraciously hungry chicks grow quickly as their parents work hard feeding them. The waters are teeming with whales feasting on krill, orcas hunt in packs and elephant seal beachmasters are busy guarding their harem. In the Falkland Islands, we explore the historic town of Stanley and the wildlife endemic to the region.
On board dining promises to be a sensory delight. With an unrivalled choice of up to 10 dining experiences, ranging from casual to fine dining inspired by all four corners of the globe, a multicultural culinary adventure awaits.
Truly all Inclusive
Intimate and luxurious, with every amenity you could wish for, Scenic Eclipse has been designed with you in mind, delighting both the keen explorer and elegant traveller.
The Scenic Eclipse fleet is redefining the standard of ocean cruising suites with 114 luxurious suites across five decks. Designed as your own indulgent haven, each suite is incredibly spacious with stylish amenities, opening onto a private verandah or terrace.
Excursions & Discovery
Handcrafted by Scenic experienced Journey Designers and Discovery Leaders, their extensive range of shore excursions are all-inclusive and designed to showcase the extraordinary wonders each destination has to offer.
Scenics Discovery Leaders are experts in their fields. They will share their insights into the environment, history and culture of each region and their personal highlights so you are ready to explore the many new horizons that await onshore.
- Close to 1:1 staff-to-guest-ratio
- Reserved for only 200 guests creating more time onshore to enjoy multiple daily landings in Antarctica
- Spacious all-verandah suites from 32m2 and butler service for all guests
- Up to 10 dining experiences, nine bars and lounges, all meals and premium branded beverages included+
- Specialist Polar Discovery Team of up to 20 experts
- Engaging lectures, education program and entertainment in state-of-the-art-theatre
- Scenic Discovery Excursions by Zodiac, kayak and stand-up paddleboard
- Complimentary expedition parka and water bottle, plus use of special polar boots
- Industry-leading Health & Safety Program
- On board Swarovski Telescopes and in suite binoculars
- Indulgent 550m2 Senses Spa, dedicated gym, yoga and Pilates studio++
- Scandinavian inspired Vitality Pools and cabanas
- Dedicated Observation lounge and Terrace for optimal viewing
- Complimentary Wi-Fi~
- Internal flights, airport transfers and tipping
Day 1 - Montevideo, Uruguay
Day 2 - At sea
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - Falkland Islands
Day 6 - Falkland Islands
Day 7 - At sea
Day 8 - At Sea
Day 9 - South Georgia
Day 10 - South Georgia
Day 11 - South Georgia
Day 12 - At sea
Day 13 - Antarctic Peninsula
Day 14 - Antarctic Peninsula
Day 15 - Antarctic Peninsula
Day 16 - Antarctic Peninsula
Day 17 - At sea
Day 18 - At sea
Day 19 - Ushuaia, Argentina > Buenos Aires
|4 November 2023 & 23 February 2024||$32,020* pp|
Advertised price is per person twin share. All discounts are already reflected in above pricing.