Cruise with Phil & Alison Hoffmann - BONUS freebies & EXCLUSIVE pricing!
Feel free to let the gentle breezes of Waikīkī stir up your Aloha spirit as you set out to explore the Hawaiian islands with Norwegian. Soak up the vibes as you sink your toes in a black-sand beach before your trek to the top of Haleakalā — Maui’s massive volcano. When the sun sets, get ready for unforgettable stargazing well past midnight. You'll have plenty of time to explore the culture, sights and local flavour of five unique ports including O`ahu, Maui, Hilo, Kona and Kaua`i.
On board, you will enjoy the spirited entertainment options, the Americana décor and the regional fare. And perhaps best of all, this fabulous new ship will offer all the freedom and choice of Freestyle Cruising.
- With 12 dining options plus room service you wont go hungry.. or bored! Pride of America offers a genuine Hawaiian culinary experience by serving local Hawaiian cuisine such as Pineapple Beurre Blanc with fresh seafood, papaya with Asian short ribs and a variety of tropical juices.
- Wake up to stunning island views as more than half the staterooms have balconies! Get up close and personal with the untouched beauty of Hawaii right outside your door. The wide range of accommodation goes on, from Inside Staterooms to Family Suites.
- Thanks to her U.S.-flagged status, Hawaii is Pride of America’s home all year round – It’s ready whenever you are.
- 7 night Honolulu round-trip voyage aboard Pride of America
- All meals onboard
- All entertainment and activities onboard
- Pre paid service charges
- Port charges, government fees
- Cruise hosted by Phil Hoffmann
PLUS! EXCLUSIVE Phil Hoffmann Travel Pricing
- Inside cabins SAVE $483 per person
- Oceanview cabins - we're holding the last oceanview cabins left!
- Balcony cabins SAVE $1220 per person
PLUS! Bonus Inclusions*
- FREE Beverage Package
- FREE Specialty Dining Package
- FREE Shore Excursions Credit
- FREE WiFi Package
*Conditions apply, see in store for further details
Day 1: Honolulu,
Day 2: Kahului (Maui)
Day 3: Kahului (Maui)
Day 4: Hilo
Day 5: Kona
Day 6: Nawiliwili (Kauai)
Day 7: Nawiliwili (Kauai)
Day 7: Cruise Napali Coast
Day 8: Honolulu
|10 Sept 2022||17 Sept 2022||Regular Pricing||$3,782pp||SOLD OUT||$5,819pp|
|SAVINGS||$483pp||holding last cabins!||$1,220pp|
Advertised price is per person twin share and correct as at 11 April 2022.