Phil Hoffmann Travel is South Australia’s largest privately owned Travel Agent that proudly sponsors many community based organisations. With over 200 staff working across 10 branches, we give back to over 50 clubs, sponsors and charities by donating support, time and money from fundraising.
To drive our community initiatives, Phil Hoffmann Travel has developed strong and strategic partnerships with many organisations that complement our brand, our culture and are mutually beneficial.
All sponsorship requests are considered on a case by case basis. If the opportunity meets the guidelines established by Phil Hoffmann Travel, limited support may be possible to add value to the partnership and above all, our wider community. Sponsorship support can be of an event or organisation.
Phil Hoffmann Travel receives a high volume of requests for support and sponsorship every week. While we would love to help every cause, we have limited capacity and resources. Phil Hoffmann Travel has developed these guidelines to make our requirements clear to those requesting sponsorship:
- Sponsorship of an individual will not be considered.
- We prefer to invest in sponsorships that will provide us with the opportunity to market directly to the organisation’s members during and/or after the event.
- Phil Hoffmann Travel must be the sole travel provider involved with the event/organisation.
- Phil Hoffmann Travel cannot donate cash; sponsorship will only be donated in-kind.
- All requests must be submitted via the online application form
- Handwritten, faxed, emailed or phone call requests will not be considered
- Requests will be reviewed against Phil Hoffmann Travel’s selection criteria.
You will receive a response within four weeks of submitting your request.
If you have trouble with this form, you can download a PDF version and fax, scan-&-email, or post it to us. We appreciate and value your interest in considering Phil Hoffmann Travel.