In the last year Erin…
- Experienced cruising on the Mekong and the Rhine
- Undertook company dedicated specialist training to become a Valued Leader and invest in her future.
- Was promoted to Assistant Manager
- Enjoyed nights out with her amazing team.
- Helped out at the Adelaide Koala and Wildlife Hospital on company time
- Celebrated her success at a ritzy end of Financial Year awards dinner
- Made her clients travel dreams a reality (much to their delight)
You’re probably wondering where Erin works. Erin works at Phil Hoffmann Travel.
Join South Australia's Most Awarded Travel Agency.
Phil Hoffmann Travel provides opportunities for training, educationals and career growth in a customer focused team environment, supported by a strong culture. We are hiring experienced Travel Consultants now, if you would like the Phil Hoffmann Travel experience email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants who have the right to work in Australia and can clearly demonstrate the required criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Head of People and Culture
Phil Hoffmann Travel,
Bayside Village Shopping Centre,
Corner Jetty & Brighton Road,
Glenelg SA 5045