I started in the travel industry in the UK in 2007 after being inspired to become a Travel Agent while backpacking my way around Australia and Europe. I managed various offices around the south west of England and enjoyed many travel experiences along the way.
I came to Australia in 2012 and have been with Phil Hoffmann Travel at Norwood ever since. I have been lucky enough to host a Phil Hoffmann Travel escorted cruise to Tasmania which was an amazing experience. I love my job and being able to make other peoples dreams come true while living my own dream Downunder!
- Sign up for free to the Fairmont Presidents Club before you go to Canada with APT or Scenic. This will get you free WIFI when you stay at the Fairmont Hotels (normally $15 per hotel).
- A perfect day in London for me is starting off with a ride on the London Eye, then down the River Thames on a Duck Tour complete with a Cockney Driver/Guide, off at the Tower of London for a look at the Crown Jewels and Beefeaters, on the tube to the West End for dinner at Waxy O’Connor’s on Rupert Street before catching a show in the evening.
- Lake Como - the Hotel Belvedere on Lake Como with a Lake View Room is a little gem.
- Field nr Lake Louise, Canada - a fantastic little property 30 mins drive from the famous Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is the Emerald Lake Lodge. Enjoy a stay in your own log cabin with a log fire overlooking the lake. There is no internet access, TV or phone reception to disturb the tranquility and a hot tub surrounded by snow capped mountains makes this my happy place!
- For an amazing array of great ships with a great feel and a great price, you can't go past Celebrity Cruises in Europe.