I commenced my career in the travel industry in 2006 and started with Phil Hoffmann Travel in September 2018. I've always loved the concept of travel - getting away, doing something fun and adventurous, seeing cool things and meeting different people. I’m at the stage where I want to create my life around a few important passions, travelling being one of them.
I relish the reality of sharing my travel experiences and expertise when assisting in the planning and creation of travel arrangements for my clients.
- When travelling to Africa, parts of Asia and South America, do make an appointment with a Travel Doctor or your GP beforehand to ascertain whether you'll require any vaccinations or Malaria prophylaxis.
- Know your currencies in different countries, because what seems cheap sometimes isn’t once you do the conversion. To avoid any confusion, pack a calculator.
- If shopping at an exclusive store, remember to get a receipt, for you may be able to claim the tax amount at the airport upon your departure from that country.
- Rome - a perfect hotel to stay at is the Accademia. It's 100 metres from the Trevi Fountain and everything is in walking distance
- New Orleans - a must-do is a jazz cruise along the Mississipi
- Florida - visit Saint Augustine, a town very much influenced by the Spanish and French.