I have been in the travel industry since 1987 and joined Phil Hoffmann Travel in 1994. I have spent my time with Phil Hoffmann Travel specialising in Business Travel which I thoroughly enjoy. You never know what is going to come across your desk next. Every trip is different. The needs of each traveller and their expectations are different, so being able to provide an individually tailor-made travel itinerary for every traveller is very rewarding.
The travel industry is constantly changing. Being able to keep up with airlines, hotels and new technology is a great challenge and one that I enjoy. To see the impact that new technology has and how it can improve and enhance the booking process and travel experience, along with saving our clients valuable time and money, makes my job incredibly fulfilling.
I am very proud to not only be working with a South Australian family owned business, but to also be part of such a professional team in Business Travel that genuinely care about their clients.
- Use TripCase (travel app) for up to the minute updates on your flights and check-in, arrival and destination information.
- Upgrade to Executive rooms for added benefits including early check-in, complimentary breakfast, snacks and drinks.
- Arrange airport transfers in advance to save you having to contend with taxi queues and touts.
- Do online check-in whenever possible. It will save you time at the airport and give you the opportunity to pick your seating preference.
- Always travel with a good pair of noise reduction headphones. You will find these invaluable in a number of situations.
- Melbourne - The Langham Hotel. A gorgeous hotel with the most comfortable beds I have found anywhere!