Terms & Conditions
Schedule of Professionalism
Phil Hoffmann Travel® is an ATAS accredited Travel Agent and a member of AFTA. The professional services of the Consultants are as indicated and are brought to your attention to advise the important charges now implemented within the travel industry. Click here for a PDF of our Schedule of Professionalism.
In addition to any fees charged by airlines, wholesalers and suppliers, including Phil Hoffmann Travel Group Department, a Phil Hoffmann Travel cancellation fee will apply. If you cancel before full payment a cancellation fee equal to your deposit and subsequent payments will be charged. After final payment, a Phil Hoffmann Travel cancellation fee of 20% or $400 per person will apply, whichever is greater.
Cheque and Electronic Payments
Personal, bank, company cheques or electronic payments are accepted however take at least 3-10 working days to clear. Should a payment be provided without the relevant clearance period, penalties may apply.
In the event that an accident, disaster or emergency is reported to have occurred in a country where I/we will or may be travelling. I/we authorise you to disclose to the Australian Government Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade details of my/our itinerary (including without limitation, transport and accommodation arrangements) and my/our contact details within Australia and overseas. Please refer to www.smartraveller.gov.au for important Travel Smart - Hints for Australian Travellers or refer to the leaflet included in your final travel documentation. Other important informational websites are www.dfat.gov.au and www.tsa.gov
Validity of Prices and Information:
- Phil Hoffmann Travel strives to ensure that all information available on our website is accurate; however the prices and information on the Phil Hoffmann Travel website and featured in the booking engine are supplied by third parties and are subject to availability and conditions and are subject to change without notice. Although every care has been taken, the prices are not guaranteed until paid in full and documents have been issued.
- Phil Hoffmann Travel disclaims and will be exempt from any liability under the law of contract, tort or by virtue of statutory enactment in relation to any:
- loss to;
- personal injury death or illness of;
- damage or theft of personal property of any sort of;
- expense of inconvenience caused through delay to;
- disappointed expectation of;
- accident befalling;
- the traveller or any dependents, arising out of any negligent act or omission, breach of any duty imposed by statute, breach of any law of the place of destination or on route to or from the destination, tort (whether intentional or unintentional), or breach of a contractual term, whether expressed or implied or breach of duty arising under or imposed by any law on the part of Phil Hoffmann Travel, its servants or agents or of any sub-contractor or supplier of any product or service on the website.
Prices Do Not Include:
Items of a personal nature (such as telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, gratuities, etc.), transport, home port to destination and return (unless indicated).
Customer Service and Fairness:
We always look to resolve issues quickly and fairly. Enquiries and correspondence should be addressed to Website Customer Service Manager, Bayside Village Shopping Centre, Corner Jetty & Brighton Road, Glenelg SA 5045 Australia or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Departure Times and Flight Numbers:
- Most airlines state that there is no need to re-confirm your departure times and flight numbers. Nonetheless, Phil Hoffmann Travel will not take responsibility for any flight time or flight number alteration made by airlines. Phil Hoffmann Travel strongly advises that all flights should be re-confirmed by phone with the relevant airline at least 72 hours prior to departure for each individual flight.
Frequent Flyer Membership:
- If you are a member of an airline's frequent flyer scheme, please ensure that you have entered your correct number in the special section featured in the booking engine at the time of booking and advised your Consultant of the correct number. Phil Hoffmann Travel will not take responsibility if the airlines do not register your trip. You are advised to retain copies of your air ticket and boarding pass.
- All references to ‘We', ‘Our' and ‘Us' are references to Phil Hoffmann Travel.
Law and Jurisdiction:
- Our terms, conditions and the contractual relationship created between you and Phil Hoffmann Travel when you book through us is governed by the laws of South Australia, Australia.
- You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia for the determination of any dispute and the making of any claim against Phil Hoffmann Travel and acknowledge and agree that a court having jurisdiction in respect of the dispute or claim is the appropriate court.
Phil Hoffmann® and Phil Hoffmann Travel® are registered trade marks.